Sunday, September 5, 2010

Feels good to be home!

Can you find Addi? She loved the mess!

Addi in her room for the first time! This was our first night so we were still in boxes but I wanted to have her room a little organized so she felt like she was home. Success!
Our first night home! Doesn't get better than this!


Well it has been one crazy year but I am finally feeling like everything is calming down. Two weeks ago, Addi & I moved into our first home. We both are loving it! We went from sharing a small room, with all our belongings in it (mostly still in boxes) to a two bedroom, two bathroom condo. I am able to have my own space and Addi has lots of room to play. I have my own kitchen, so I can finally cook and there is a park just downstairs. Life is just so good right now. Of course we had to make compromises, one being that in order to have our own home, I have to work full time. I really don't like being away from Addi that much but coming home every night to our own home is worth it. Home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment