Sunday, September 5, 2010

Addilyn {16 months}


Addi is growing up so fast! She is now 16 months and getting cuter by the minute. She does so many things that I just love & never want to forget. Here are some of her favorites and cute things she does:

{Favorite Words}
Dada, (dad) Papa (grandpa), Baba (her cousin & she calls Marley this too), Mar Mar (marley), Mama (mom), Mo, (more) Ba, (ball)

{Favorite Foods}
Frozen Peas, Watermelon, Cantelope, Granola Bars

{Favorite Activities}
Swinging, playing with her toys, climbing on EVERYTHING, spending time with her cousins, dancing, Barney, Monsters Inc

{Her 'Can't Live Withouts'}
Binkies and Silkies

{Copycat}
This girl copies everything I do! From putting on lotion to sweeping the floor. If she sees me do it one time, she wants to do it all the time.

{Cuddle Bug}
Addi loves to cuddle. If she sleeps with me, she will put her little face in my neck and her little arm around me. I can't resist!

When I think there is no way I can love her anymore, she makes me love her more and more. Words can not express what this girl means to me. Love you Addi Waddi.

No comments:

Post a Comment