Monday, February 1, 2010

Willing and able...

Today is the first day of the week, first day of the month and day one of 2010 goals. Yeah, I know.... Most people start those the first of January. I decided to try a different route this year. It seems that the holidays come and go, than I am preparing for a new semester and my new year goals get lost and forgotten. So, this past month, I took my time to really analyze my past year and what I really wanted to improve. No matter what I thought about, I knew if I didn't grow spiritually this year, I wouldn't succeed in any other area in my life. So I pulled out my patriarchal blessing and was inspired. Below is a copy of my 2010 Goals. I am excited to have a fresh start and focus on becoming a better me because that will make me a better mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment