Sunday, January 31, 2010

The begining...

The first couple of months with Addi were amazing. It was such a change and both Addi and I were adjusting to life as Mama and Baby. Here are a few memories I do not want to forget and will someday laugh about with Addi:

Before she was here...
Working at Riverside Country Club * going to school * 9 months pregnant and I got on Dean's List for the first time! * prenatal massage :) * moving to Mom & Dad's * ohhhh the decisions that I had to make * watching her move in my belly while taking baths * feeling her kick and punch me all the time *

After she was born...
Only 6lbs 9oz so all her clothes were so big * Grammie Marasco got her some pre-me clothes for the first few weeks * first photo shoot at one week *living in the basement at Grandpa and Grandma Anderson's * the night I drank a 32 oz Diet Coke at night, which got to Addi and kept her up ALL night! 7:00am and I thought I was going insane! * Her first tubby in the kitchen sink * her bows in her hair were bigger than her head * Her umbilical cord fell off during 1st week * first ER visit was due to a small string getting tangled around her toe, cutting off circulation. It was in bedded so far into her skin that I couldn't pick it out :( taking her to the UVU library to study with me * first Halloween costume was a bunny * thanksgiving at my Uncle Nico's * Christmas morning with Marley and than rest of Anderson Fam * first new year's eve at Uncle Nic's and Aunt Angelika's * sleeping by the fire at Great Nana's *

(Ill add more to this list has I remember....)

1 comment:

  1. Alex I love ur and Addi's blog, good job. Well any ways this is our blog, I need ur email though for u to see it cause its set private.

    ReplyDelete