Saturday, January 30, 2010

Let it roll...

Well, I'm finally doing it. I am finally starting a blog. I have been waiting till I felt my lives little pieces fell into place but what I have discovered is this: This is my life... the good, the bad and everything in between and I love it. It will never be perfect but the imperfections is what makes it mine. I am so excited f0r 2010 and all it has in store for me. 2009 was the best year of my life, as I was blessed with my baby girl, Addilyn. However, it was also the hardest year to date. The trials I was put through left me bruised and battered and left war wounds that will forever be in my heart. But through it all, I found strength and courage I never knew I had inside of me and I was able to dust myself off, walking away a better and stronger woman. So here we go... this is my 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment