Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Creating Memories

This year, I am putting 'Be a better blogger' on the top of my goal's list. Blogs are a way for me to create a history, for myself & for Addi. Because of the amazing technology we have, I am able to take & upload pictures right from my phone (not the best camara but it is better than not posting at all). So I am giving myself the challange to post a picture on this blog, daily. What a great way to create memories of things I would probably forget.

No More Picnics

For Christmas this year, my mom & dad gave us this bistro table for our home. It is perfect! Addi and I have lived in '1192' for a year & a half & we have not had a table.
One: We have not had room.
Two: I am always spending money on other things.
So, for the past year, Addi & I have been having picnics in the living room. Addi has learned to help mom spread out the blanket on the floor & we would just sit on our bums & eat. Odviously I wanted a table but I also knew we were creating memories. Our lives are growing each day. We started out living in one bedroom, in the basement of my parents home. Our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo is slowly but surely getting more furniture & decor.
During the holidays, my mom & I were shopping & we came across this table. The sides fold down and it came with two chairs. It was small & cute & just what we needed. My mom surpised us Christmas morning & I was so excited to see it fit perfectly!
This picture is our first meal we ate at the table. Eat up!

No comments:

Post a Comment