Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011... you wore us out.

Not only is the above picture adorable but it explains how the holidays made me (and obviously Addi) feel. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year but it got to me this year. Work, shopping, decorating, cooking, cleaning, family get-togethers, parties, family, friends, eating, wrapping, giving, getting, laughing, crying, driving, walking, checking off lists, writing more lists, losing lists... is there time to sleep?

2011 was not the best blogging year for me but I will put it on top of my New Year Resolution goals for 2012. I don't scrapbook and I never will and with this whole digital world, I am bound to lose alot of pictures along the way, so I hope this blogs serve as a way for me to journal Addi & I's adventures.

I will catch up more later but here are the latest stats:

Addi (2 1/2)

Potty trained (hallelujah!), does not use her Paci, sleeps in her own bed, is so damn independent (she is her mother's daughter), loves watching Cailou, Kipper, Tangled, Lion King & anything cartoon or animated, is all about pretend, copies everything momma does and is the sweetest, kindest, most adorable girl I know.

Mommy (27 1/2)

Working as the Athletic Manager at Riverside Country Club, loving living in Country Woods, dating Soakai for 6 months, loves watching the Food Network Channel & reality tv (I am a Kardashian sucker), loves taking hot baths at night to relax and eats too much chocolate.

Cheers to a new year! 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment