Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 3 of Staycation Vacation

April 25th 2012

Today was the last day of our Staycation Vacation. I needed to prepare for work tomorrow and get some stuff done so we hung out at home all day. Addi watched cartoons, helped me clean, took a nap, we went to get a Happy Meal, we stopped by Papa and Grandma's and had a quiet evening at home. Addi is so independent and allows me to clean and organize while she colors or plays on her own. She is such a blessing and joy in my life and I am so grateful for the this Staycation Vacation. I value our quality time together and I love watching her grow.

I love my Tootsie.


Watching cartoons like a normal 2 year old.

Watching cartoons like Addi.

Taking down Christmas lights in April.

Putting the rest of the Christmas decorations away. It has been a busy year, to say the least.

My Grandpa A. gave me this baby crib. It has been in our family for 4 generations and I want to restore it so we can cherish it forever.

R.I.P stroller. Sad day for us. This was the #1 thing I wanted when I was pregnant. A jogger stroller with an Ipod hookup. Perfection! Well, a trip to Disneyland last year and an apparent rough ride on American Airlines and the stroller was done. Lots of memories with our jogger.

Addi saying goodbye. I got her a little $20 umberella stroller so we call that her 'big girl' stroller.





No comments:

Post a Comment