Saturday, May 22, 2010

Utah Valley Univeristy Graduate

Last walk through of the library. Spent so many hours here! The hardest and best year was when I was pregnant with Addi & her first year. She gave me the strength I needed to get through my senior year.

Me and Addi on graduation day.

So excited to be done!
Our graduation party!

Me & Dani both graduated from the College of Science. So glad we got to share this day together!

I couldn't have done this without my parents. They are the reason I got through all my schooling. Love you guys!
My tootsie was so tired by the end of the graduation. So glad she was here with me on this day.

All the Community Health Education graduates of 2010.

Lakeview Room on the 4th floor of the library.
Addi playing for the last time in the kids room at the UVU library.

As we were walking through the library, I came across the Anderson Seminar Room. All these years and I've never seen it. This room was made possible by Grandpa Anderson. Feels good that our family has a little bit of legacy at UVU.
Art work at the UVU library.

So happy I was able to share this accomplishment with my cousin Dani!
We did it! 2010 UVU College of Science Graduates!

"2010 Graduates: Your country is calling you. Use your education to make this nation and world a better place." -Echohawk
Well, I finally did it. I am a graduate from Utah Valley University, College of Science with an Emphasis in Community Health Education. It has been a long time coming and it feels good to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment